NYC Art Co. Seeks Best FALL Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Business Development / Sales Internwww.titandata.com
Female college student seeking part time, as a Social Media Star & Blogger for It Girl ConsultingNyc It Girl Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternLe Monde Management
Internship of Part Time AnalystBookmark This
388 Fushan Lu
Z-Ben Advisors is the market-leading strategy consulting firm covering the Greater China financial services sector. We are currently accepting applications for the unpaid position of Part Time Analyst, for a duration of 4 months.
Working at Z-Ben Advisors means extensive hands-on experience in China’s financial services industry. Part Time Analysts (PTAs) will be provided the opportunity to rotate through several divisions with the firm: 1) Research, 2) Consulting, and 3) Investment Solutions. Part Time Analysts are a valued part of the Z-Ben team and are invited to partake in training sessions on current issues impacting China’s financial markets, and their impact on our analyses and recommendations. Although this is an unpaid PTA program, participants will be afforded the opportunity to develop their professional network in Shanghai; by the end of their internship, individuals will have garnered a strong foundation and understanding of China’s capital markets, investors and major players.
Dual fluency in Mandarin and English is strongly preferred, but not a requirement. The intern must be able to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment, but more importantly, must show proactive willingness to problem-solve and volunteer ideas & solutions. At the conclusion of the program, the PTA may be extended a full-time offer as an Analyst, based on merit, demonstrated work, and position availability, but is not guaranteed.
1. Research and analyze important industry, capital market and regulatory trends
2. Conduct quantitative and qualitative research initiatives to support internal or external deliverables
3. Work creatively and independently to produce high-quality output, under the general guidance of senior staff members
4. Conduct prospecting and cold calls to global financial institutions
5. Contribute to corporate due diligence process
6. Create company and key investment personnel dossiers
7. Develop marketing material (in both Chinese and English)
8. General Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tasks
9. General translation work (Chinese – English)
10. Coordination of high-level meetings between Z-Ben staff and external clients
1. Minimum BA/BS with strong academic credentials
2. Professional business fluency in both Mandarin and English strong preferred
3. Background or interest in investment management, finance, or economics
4. Strong writing and communication skills
5. Physical availability to work in Shanghai, full time
6. MS Office skills
Please kindly submit your resumes and cover letters to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Part Time Analyst ” in the email title.