Kennedy International Software Inc - HiringKennedy International Software Inc
Internship Consulting Services in San FranciscoGerman American Chamber of Commerce
Project Management InternSirota
Graphic Design InternTechXact Group Corporation
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)TechXact Group Corporation
Management Analyst Internship OpportunityBookmark This
The Brookeside Group, Inc.
524 Main Street
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship that will challenge you, teach you about the business world and expand your portfolio of marketable experiences?
How about adding “helped transform a Fortune 500 company” to your resume?
The Brookeside Group is an award-winning, 4-time Inc. 5000 listed management consulting and software firm; we strive to be the acknowledged leader in helping clients create and maintain great business relationships. We are looking to add several smart, savvy folks to our staff of interns.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will work closely with Brookeside Consultants – ranging from process redesign to implementing new organizational structures. You will be responsible for conducting and leveraging research, compiling information and creating compelling data.
This is a paid internship position. We offer a fun, youthful office atmosphere where we truly work hard – play hard! If this sounds like you, submit a resume via interships.com. Alternatively you may email your resume and cover letter to The Brookeside Group (email@example.com) or contact us via www.brookeside.com.
Requirements• An entrepreneurial, self-starter with an interest in business; willing and comfortable working independently and under tight deadlines.
• High professional standards with strong follow-up skills (an ability to put ideas, information and experiences into real-world practice).
• A highly motivated, creative problem solver with strong work ethic, one who puts in the extra 10% to make something "truly great" not just "good enough".
• Skills include quantitative data analysis, problem solving, analytical modeling, the ability to develop/analyze business cases, research skills, excellent oral and written communication skills,
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, or a related field, and/or courses in business, strategy, math, marketing, writing, communications, or other quantitative fields, a plus.
• Interest in the topic of client loyalty, sales, business.
• Ability to collaborate effectively; patience and good listening skills.
• All candidates need to possess strong organizational skills and a very keen attention to detail.
• A good knowledge of computers is indispensable.
• US work authorization
• A dedicated vehicle to travel to and from the office in Acton, MA