Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: 646 days ago
DescriptionEntrinsico would like our clients to know that we understand what they want and are willing to deliver it at an affordable cost with remarkable quality. We work across many different industries including business consulting, social networking and publishing, health and fitness, commercial event planning, personalized home design, style and entertainment.
Entrinsico is more than a company, we are a diverse group of people from all walks of life who bring innovation, creativity, and fresh forward thinking ideas to the table. Our products and services reach our clients globally and we are devoted to assisting others in achieving their dreams through creativity, collaboration, social media, and technology. Here at Entrinsico we are passionate and DRIVEN; Delivering Real Innovative and Valuable Experiences to help you Navigate life.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment