Social Media & Community Management InternSavvy Solutions Consulting LLC
Graphic Design and Brand Strategy InternDistrict Projects
Office InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Business Development / Sales Intern/Social Media/Professional ServicesBuilding Bridges 2012
Training and Consulting Intern (Summer 2015)The Brookeside Group, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
TechXact Group Corporation
7300 Calhoun Place
DescriptionTechXact is the global leader of optimizing data centers and delivering state-of-the-art mission-critical sites and facilities through its expert driven data center services and solutions whose core-competency remains in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting robust, reliable, fully redundant, highly secured, highly available, and highly scalable Data Center and Infrastructure Solutions with the lowest cost of ownership possible.
TechXact has been developing and providing cutting-edge solutions through decades of accumulated expertise and in-depth experience across platforms, industries and varied terrains. TechXact leads its campaigns from its Americas, European, MEA and Asian presence and its tens of channel partners, resellers, associates, and affiliates worldwide.
TechXact is actively seeks, qualifies and joins with prospective partners in different industries and territories to expedite the advancement of its mottos into heavy industries, auto, real estate, telecommunication, education homeland security, aviation, banking and finance, health care, hospitality, insurance, law enforcement, manufacturing, military, public safety, retail, and travel & tourism with industry-specific calibration.
Being deeply associated and incorporated with the varied cultural and social norms, TechXact competently offers wide range of state-of-the-art solutions and services that are technically fit and culturally correct! Putting to use its extensive R&D resources and educational knowledgebase TechXact is a worldwide pioneer of bringing global latest trends and resources blended together with the full comprehension of the local codes and norms and the internationally prevailing factors, provides all-in-one local solution bundles delivered and maintained at the doorsteps of the ultimate client.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Additional office duties
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate or Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Willingness to learn, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and growth potential
- Excellent communication skills, able to work in teams
- Completed at least 2 years of college
- Background experience with data centers or knowledge of foreign languages a plus