Junior office internHeart Healthy Scrum
Internship - Multimedia ProducerMaan Systems, Inc
Business Development / Sales Intern / Administrative AssistantEnvision Tomorrow Now
Interns Needed- Passion For Community - Virtual ApplicantsSunRai Consulting Group
Interns Needed- Passion For CommunitySunRai Consulting Group
Negotiation Institute InternBookmark This
The Negotiation Institute
One Penn Plaza, 49th Floor
DescriptionThe Negotiation Institute is looking to hire two interns to assist them in a variety of tasks in their Midtown NYC office. The Negotiation Institute is the leading provider of negotiation skills training, executive education and professional development worldwide. We have worked hand in hand with Fortune 500 companies, governments, educational institutions, small businesses, associations, and other organizations to teach and train over 1,250,000 people in the important art of negotiation.
- Length of internship is flexible, but no shorter than a semester.
- The internship includes reimbursement of travel expenses (e.g. train, subway, bus).
- It is preferable if interns come into the office at least a few days a week, but schedule is flexible. Work can be done outside of office.
This internship is an excellent learning opportunity for students interested in business, marketing, writing, publishing, negotiation, education and other subjects. Interns will have a chance to have their written work on the internet, expand their writing and communication skills, learn new programs such as Salesforce (the most advanced sales program used by major companies), participate in the creation of webinars and e-learning programs, and also be introduced into the world of negotiation skills and professional development.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities-working with the business development team to expand the client base.
- Updating and managing The Negotiation Institute’s social media pages, including The Negotiation Institute’s blog, website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Completing a variety of research- and writing-based projects such as contributing to new The Negotiation Encyclopedia publication, researching potential clients and instructors, summarizing existing literature and programs relevant to The Negotiation Institute’s program areas, and more
- Contributing to the creation of The Negotiation Institute's new Executive Education and On-Line Learning programs
- Preparing press releases and marketing materials
- Other general administrative and office tasks
Requirements- Applicants should be currently enrolled in, or have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Very strong organizational, writing and research skills.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Mac computers.
- preferred but not required- Knowledge or experience in educational design, creating curriculums, on-line learning, etc.
- Self-motivation and ability to manage multiple assignments (as needed), strong attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well individually and/or as part of a team.