Social Media & Community Management InternSavvy Solutions Consulting LLC
Graphic Design and Brand Strategy InternDistrict Projects
Office InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Business Development / Sales Intern/Social Media/Professional ServicesBuilding Bridges 2012
Training and Consulting Intern (Summer 2015)The Brookeside Group, Inc.
Project Manager/ConsultantBookmark This
Relocation Specialists Inc.
DescriptionATTN: Junior, Seniors, or Recent Graduate looking for part-time, full-time, or contract work.
Relocations Specialists Inc. (RSI), a national corporation specializing in Transition Planning and Move Management for the Healthcare Industry, is seeking to fill a variety of administrative and professional positions. RSI is primarily seeking candidates for a Project Manager position to learn from Sr. Project Managers on how RSI supports and leads their commercial clients through various moves or post construction transitions due to renovations, new builds, or decommission of facilities.
If you are hard-working, a self-starter, highly motivated, and a team player with great people skills and a willingness to travel, this may be an ideal opportunity for you! The Project Manager will be a Contract position from which the base of work will be completed at your own home office. Travel will be necessary to manage the project requirements and ensure proper completion. Work may be required in both the Cleveland and Columbus, OH areas but travel outside Ohio may be necessary as well.
ResponsibilitiesProject Manger's are responsible for:
• Facilitating and documenting the Project Team progress and action items
• Developing and managing various schedules and plans
• Coordinating the procurement, delivery, placement, and installation of furniture, fixtures, and equipment
• Coordinating installation of signage, artwork, and other critical non-construction activities
• Managing a team of movers or installation specialists
• Developing creative solutions to our clients relocation challenges
RequirementsMinimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Junior Year Status
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent time management and communication skills both written and verbal will be required
• Very strong organizational skills and detail orientation
• Proficient in MS Access, Publisher, and Project
• Management or Project Management Experience