Junior office internHeart Healthy Scrum
Internship - Multimedia ProducerMaan Systems, Inc
Business Development / Sales Intern / Administrative AssistantEnvision Tomorrow Now
Interns Needed- Passion For Community - Virtual ApplicantsSunRai Consulting Group
Interns Needed- Passion For CommunitySunRai Consulting Group
Remote Intern for Consulting FirmBookmark This
2 My Career
Description2MyCareer was founded in 2013 to assist ambitious college students and recent graduates in realizing the careers that they have worked for and deserve. Candidates who are accepted into the program will take part in a rigorous process of consultation designed to give them the knowledge and skills required to turn their academic and other achievements into meaningful employment. The company offers clients a continued mentorship as they navigate the interview, hiring, and early career stages.
Intern will assist the founder, Jamie Peretz.
ResponsibilitiesBusiness Development: Actively participating in updating and shaping the business development strategy with the Founder. Pro-active involvement as a valued team contributor throughout the business development process.
Research: Providing research in support of target client base and identification. Developing appropriate targets including academic, geographic, and digital focuses. Providing market intelligence by identifying and tracking entry level requirements as well as university trends and interests.
Focus on Client Service: Developing a full understanding of the client advisory process.
Requirements- Enrollment at or recent graduation from an accredited institution is required.
- Intelligence and Intellectual curiosity. Must be genuinely interested in growing consultancy businesses. Need sufficient conceptual skills to understand broad industry concepts and analytical skills to help determine appropriate markets and clients.
- High Energy Level. Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Judgement. The ability to review and process potential applications to determine potential success with 2 My Career, as well as discern both the criteria most important for selection by potential employers for junior hires. An understanding of the confidentiality of client information is required.
- Contribution to Resources. Must be able to actively contribute to the 2 My Career knowledge base.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Demonstrates the ability to be a self-starter. Provides meaningful opinions and offers value added suggestions for approaching the student population.
- Outstanding Communication Skills. Must have excellent overall communications skills, as well as social media skills. -Must possess compelling written and verbal skills.