Dardis Academy InternshipDardis Academy
Secretarial/Clerical PositionConstruction Technical Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternACTSol and Associates
Marketing & Team Admins Assistants Needed SHARP MINDED LIKE SCANDAL THE SERIES!Umbrella Consulting
Analytics Classes ResearchAnalytics Classes
Marketing Internship - Associate ConsultantBookmark This
7125 El Cajon Blvd.
San Diego, CA
DescriptionSagatica consulta with Fortune 1000 companies in Leadership Development Strategy and Execution, Executive and Team Coaching, Validated Assessments, Keynote Speaking, CEO Round-tables, Boardroom Facilitation and Customized Leadership Training. Think of us as McKinsey Strategy meets Zen Practice – we develop executives from the top down and inside out.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Interns with a passion for band building, public relations, social media, videography and instructional designers to join our team. Your primary role in the company will be to assist in market research, examining the latest trends, and executing strategic initiatives to grow the firm. This is a position where you will be working closely with Sagatica consultants and the senior team to assist in the strategy and execution of creative initiatives. This is not a “make calls” or “make copies” internship. You will gain valuable hands-on experience under the supervision of our team members who find value in teaching, inspiring, and developing passionate future contributors to the business world. We will make a difference together.
• Attend brainstorming sessions to review marketing strategy objectives and activities to ensure objectives are being met
• Assist with monitoring social media platforms and contribute as we grow our network and engage our customers
• Assist in Research and deploying effective SEO strategies
• Optimize Sagatica website and Sagatica University
• Coordinate video shoots with the executives team and edit for social media
• Learn how to launch a book, public relations and the public speaking/keynote business
• Learn how to create customized learning and development programs, e-learning and organizational design
• Create your own opportunity aligned with your passions and skillsets
RequirementsWe’re seeking smart, energetic students who want to make a difference. Our work is to guide executives to make better decisions and lead organizations to success. People are our most important asset, and we’re looking for the best: strong character, a steadfast work ethic, integrity, intelligence and dedication to fulfilling commitments.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year University with a junior or senior standing, or enrolled in an MBA program
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word & Excel
- Experience with social media platforms including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, HootSuite, and Google Analytics
- Strong internet research skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion and interest in marketing communications and SEO research