NYC Art Co. Seeks Best FALL Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Business Development / Sales Internwww.titandata.com
Female college student seeking part time, as a Social Media Star & Blogger for It Girl ConsultingNyc It Girl Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternLe Monde Management
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionHelping You to Create a Life and Business You Love - GLASS SLIPPER to BIG VISION.
7prettywomen™ is a women-led company comprised of women just like you. As you know, we have journeyed a long way to get to where we are. Finally, we're earning our worth, we’re owning it with style and finesse, all the while maintaining a healthful way of living, and raising happy families! That's why we put together this amazing team of “preneurs” – to help lessen the load or take the guesswork out of what you need to/don’t know, so that you can get the most of your play time and family time while leveraging your workload. If you find yourself seeking more fulfilment in any of the 7 aspects of relationship, health, balance, business, happiness, leadership, or motherhood, we offer you the extra support to help you accomplish these goals.
Our talented team of diverse experts possess all the knowledge and tools necessary to help you grow a unique, profitable, and sustainable business. And our diverse group of health, wellness, fitness and lifestyle coaches are available to support and help you stay focused, balanced and vibrant while you are out there making a splash in the world with your own special brand of talent and gifts.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal and external departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment