Administrative Assistant/ Marketing AssistantUmbrella Consulting
Image Consultant + Business Owner In Search of an Executive AssistantFashion Stylist's Executive Assistant
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Dating Truth
Graphic Design InternThe Dating Truth
Native American Student Internship in Data, GIS and AnalyticsBig Water Consulting
Sustainability Reporting and Investment Research InternBookmark This
1400 16th Street, Suite 400
DescriptionATTN Applicants: You must meet the requirements denoted in Qualifications (below) to be considered for this position. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
MetaVu is a strategy consultancy helping clients measure, manage, and communicate their Return on Investment in Sustainable Development (SDROI). MetaVu has successfully collaborated with leading companies across multiple sectors including global energy development in extractives, renewables and electricity distribution in the “smart grid”, pharmaceuticals, consumer products and technology.
To learn more about MetaVu, please visit: www.MetaVu.com
Internship Opportunity with MetaVu
A Sustainability Reporting and Investment Research Intern is a key staff position conducting research on global public companies’ environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance and disclosure; compiling research findings and developing summarized, actionable insights; performing business analytics to support development of project or client specific solutions; and preparing work products including verbal, written reports and spreadsheets that facilitate effective communication. We are looking for individuals who have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, are analytical thinkers able to easily understand complex concepts and communicate them in simple terms, and are passionate about how corporate sustainability creates value for society.
Current Projects include:
1. Sustainability Performance Sector Benchmarks for the following sectors: Oil & Gas, Utilities, Telecommunications, Financials and Mining
2. NASDAQ OMX Global Sustainability Index Fall re-constitution
3. Project Development and Delivery – Fortune 500 client assignments
About the NASDAQ Global Sustainability Index
The NASDAQ OMX CRD Global Sustainability Index is designed to track the performance of companies that are taking a leadership role in sustainability performance reporting. These companies have voluntarily disclosed their carbon footprint, energy usage, water consumption, hazardous and non-hazardous waste, employee safety, workforce diversity, management composition and community investing.
About The SmartView® 360 platform:
SmartView® 360 is a proprietary investment analytics platform that distills large sets of complex financial and extra-financial data to produce comprehensive, relevant and actionable information for Global Stock Exchanges, SRI investors, Institutional Investors, C-level executives, Sustainability/CSR Directors and Investor Relations Officers. By screening and filtering its database of over 2,000 global companies using over 150 financial, environmental, social and governance performance metrics that have a strong correlation with outperformance and improved shareholder value, SmartView® 360 calculates a score, rank and rating of a company that allows for a common framework of measuring their sustainable performance.
Responsibilities1. Conduct research activities on global public companies’ Environmental, Social and Governance performance and disclosure.
2. Compile research findings with well-organized sourcing of original content along with summarized, actionable information.Performing business analytics to support development of the project or client specific solution; must be adept at both quantitative and qualitative analysis
3. Perform quantitative and qualitative business analytics to support development of project or client specific solutions.
4. Prepare work products including verbal and written reports, presentations, and spreadsheet analysis, to clearly communicate the project research analysis and actionable intelligence.
5. React and adapt to handle other essential tasks as assigned by the project manager.
• Working knowledge or familiarity with economic, environmental, social and governance reporting guidelines, performance metrics and frameworks is required
• Current enrollment as a junior or senior in an accredited bachelor’s program in business, economics, communications management, environmental science, or engineering or other relevant degree with a GPA above 3.3 required
• Current enrollment in an accredited Masters of Business Administration orf Masters of Science program highly preferred
• Excellent computer skills for common software (Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required; working knowledge of CMS platforms and/or MS Project preferred
• Passion and / or experience with sustainable business concepts required
• Superior communication skills both verbally and written are required
• A good command of the latest social media and networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, TweetDeck, Facebook, Hoot Suite and / or Google Analytics required
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization highly preferredetc...
• Experience and understanding in the business implications of technical issues and impactsKey attributes: Self-starter, problem solver, emotionally intelligent, team oriented, client-sensitive, emotionally intelligent, deadline driven and focused on exceeding expectations
• Critical work skills such as ability to multitask, respond to changing deadlines and team skills required
; within the first and second year of study.