Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Qualified Benefits RepresentativeReyes Agency
Executive Assistant - (Nationwide)(Atlanta,Ga Based) (Paid Intern to hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Paid Intern to Hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Starting NOW! Videographer Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate Students only)PLI Consulting
Starting NOW! Graphic Design Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Starting Now ! Executive Assistant to hire Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Intern to Hire)Nu Republic
Account Executive InternshipBookmark This
Richard Franklin & Company
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRichard Franklin & Company is presenting a unique experience where interns will have the opportunity to live the life of an Account Executive. The program duration is 4 month. Throughout the 4 months compensation is based strictly of commission. Therefore potential earning are limitless. Account Executives will be rewarded with a 10% of all billing they bring to the firm during the period of the internship.
There is no need to relocate for this Internship. If you are selected you will have the comfort of continuing to live in the area you already inhabit. You will be responsible for contacting local business and fostering relationships necessary to meet their needs as a client.
Responsibilities• Building a database of potential clients
• Meeting with business owners to discuss the services offered by Richard Franklin & Company
• Maintaining relationships with clients and prospective clients
• Updating Richard Franklin & Company with your progress
Requirements• Excellent time management skills
• A winning personality
• Strong sales skills
• Strong drive and determination
• Willingness to deliver on difficult assignments
• Strong analytical, written and verbal skills.
• Self-awareness with the confidence to work independently and take responsibility for your own development
• Have consistently achieved objectives set for you and taken action to improve your own performance
• Intimate knowledge of Richard Franklin & Company’s services