Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Community Development, Planning, and Regional Services InternCentral Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
Recruiting Assistant Internship (Administrative Experience Required)Umbrella Consulting Services
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Soical Media CoordinatorWorking Professionals Group
Paid Internship - Entry Level - Full Time - Consulting - MarketingAspromonte Marketing & Consulting
Assistant Consulting InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates Enterprises
Posted: December 16 2015
Company Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCCG's Associate Assistant Consultant Intern program is ideal for top-performing undergraduate students (typically between their third and fourth year), and for master's candidates considering a management consulting career after graduation.
What to expect?
As an ACI, your internship begins with a week of training delivered by experienced consultants. After training, you are immediately assigned to an active case.(and may be asked to be involved in client conference calls. Tasks and projects vary. Interns are commonly responsible for: data gathering and analysis; industry research; interviewing key clients, customers, and suppliers; and presenting their findings to the team. In this role, you are exposed to a variety of business issues and quickly learn the fundamentals of CCG's core tools.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Problem Solving, Organization & prioritization skills, Highly Detailed, Adaptable & a quick learner, Communicate Clearly, Presentation Skills Coaching
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Word, Typing, Presentation Skills