Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Business Development Internship in Ghana, West AfricaBookmark This
15417 Bald Eagle Lane
Posted: June 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbroad Impact is recruiting recent graduates to intern in Ghana for the summer and fall helping local artisans develop and sell products international. The internship will be primarily based in Accra Ghana and interns will have the opportunity to explore other parts of Ghana , exploring crafts from different regions of Ghana. The intern will help with the development of the program, establish relationships with artisans, train artisans, recruit volunteers, and help establish an online platform to sell goods.
We are looking for 2-3 interns to help in different aspects including:
1. business formation and development
2. on-boarding and establishing relationships with artisans and
3. developing an online platform for sales
4. establishing relationships with distributors and customers
5. creating and executing marketing strategies including branding and social media marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to build skills in business development, empower artisans to reach a broader market and generate sustainable income, take charge of developing a business and experience a new culture.
Applications are expected on a rolling basis. The project is set to begin in August 2015.
1. Undergraduate or Young Professional
2. Proactive, problem-solver and easily adaptable
3. Fluent in English
4. Experience with business developing and marketing is a plus
5. Project management skills
6. Proficient in the use of computer and the internet
7. Excellent facilitation skills