Political Consulting InternshipS.C.
Innovation Consulting InternshipOpenbox
Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1080 North Delaware Avenue Suite 502
Posted: July 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoyal Solutions is one of the lead marketing firms in the Greater Philadelphia Area. We offer highly specialized customer targeting and acquisition marketing services to businesses looking to grow and increase sales. We work with prominent Fortune 100 companies providing strategy, creative and program execution. Our firm represents the top companies countrywide leading their respective industries. We are especially committed to our work with the non-profit sector and telecommunications industry. Our work approach with clients is collaborative. From a service standpoint, our philosophy is high touch, providing a lot of personal contact with our clients and availability to talk or meet with the people who are doing the work.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education