Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Solar Energy Customer Service Representative InternshipAmerica Green Solar
Financial and Marketing AnalystNorth Atlantic Business Advisors
Government Relations InternshipGrieboski Global Strategies
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Bright Future Credit Solutions
100 Chesterfield Business Pkwy
Posted: June 09 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Sales and Customer Service Representative Wanted - Part Time - Consistent Schedule
Bright Future Credit Solutions is hiring for full time entry level sales and customer service positions. Our Certified Credit Consultant role includes sales, marketing, customer service, customer retention, and account management. From entry level, we promote from within only into management roles.
Our mission is to deliver the highest levels of professionalism and experience to our clients while promoting personal employee growth. Our goal is to provide exceptional training in leadership and sales through hands-on experience to provide unlimited opportunity.
Bright Future Credit Solutions, Inc Offers:
• Fun, Competitive, Team Environment
• Comprehensive Entry Level Sales Training
• Entry Level Leadership Training
• Business Management
• Financial Management
• Time Management
• Fast Track Career Growth from Entry Level
• Company Travel Opportunities
• Opportunities To Give Back To The Community Via Non-Profit Events
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Professional, engaging, and articulate
• Public speaking skills
• Student mentality
• Ability to work in a team as well as individually
• Entrepreneur mentality
• 3-5 years of customer service or sales experience
We are looking for candidates with ambition and ability to work and have fun in a professional environment!
Experience in sales and marketing is not a requirement - Full training is provided!
SEND resumes to EMAIL:
For immediate consideration, call our Recruiter in our Human Resources Department
at 636-681-1321 directly after you submitting your resume.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education