Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Phoenix Business Marketing
500 East E Street, Ste 223
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Phoenix Business Marketing, we aim to help organizations solve issues, build value, maximize growth and enhance business performance. We pride to develop a tangible, strategic and structured road map for our clients. Our goal is to arise businesses from the ashes. PBM is in need of independent self-driven sales consultants to sign-on/maintain new and existing companies.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education