Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Community Development, Planning, and Regional Services InternCentral Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
Recruiting Assistant Internship (Administrative Experience Required)Umbrella Consulting Services
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Soical Media CoordinatorWorking Professionals Group
Paid Internship - Entry Level - Full Time - Consulting - MarketingAspromonte Marketing & Consulting
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Grow My Brand
Posted: July 14 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Grow My Brand, its not about us, its all about you. What do want from your business, your brand, your life? What kind of support could you use?
Our chief Business Strategist and Productivity Coach, Angel Santos, who has created and implemented marketing strategies for companies such as NASA, March of Dimes, and Texas A&M University, and worked for companies like ABC and PBS is here to help you grow your brand and elevate it to the next level.
Grow My Brand offers one-on-one and group coaching programs that help you envision, plan and set your goals for your brand and for your business. We focus on the inner and outer brand. What’s your big Why? What’s your What?? And what is your HOW? We help you implement strategies that let you focus working more on your business than in it.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education