Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Solar Energy Customer Service Representative InternshipAmerica Green Solar
Financial and Marketing AnalystNorth Atlantic Business Advisors
Government Relations InternshipGrieboski Global Strategies
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
761 Coates Ave N Suite 60
Posted: September 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt MindStorm we offer you the ability to work with great people and learn from the best. You will have hands-on experience working with some of the largest companies and organizations on exciting projects. We offer a ton of opportunity for training, learning, and growth. You will not only learn and contribute, you will have lots of fun doing it! Our company is one big family and we would like you to call MindStorm your home. We appreciate all the hard work and dedication our employees put into the company.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education