IMMEDIATE START - Account Executive - TRAINING PROVIDEDCorporate Concepts
Fashion Branding Support - Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.
Business Development / Sales InternCCG & Associates Consulting
B2B Consulting - Full Time InternshipE&L Global Communications
Starting NOW !! Public Relations/Social Media Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Caterpillar to Butterfly, LLC
Posted: September 13 2015
Company Location: Bensalem, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaterpillar to Butterfly, LLC engages you on a one-to-one or group setting depending on the need of you, your group or organization. With strict confidentiality and a knack to help you become healthier, encourage you to go back to school, get you out of that toxic relationship or to help you get to your next level. Every situation can have a positive outcome once YOU begin to take the first step- putting yourself first.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education