Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: January 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI help busy professionals and entrepreneurs create effective systems that allow them to comfortably delegate to others, be more profitable and have more time to do the things they really want to be doing. I transform the way you run your business into a business you love to run.
Internship will be working in the telemarketing and sales position. Duties will include, but not limited to, calling potential clients, assisting with speaking engagements and workshops; as well as attending business networking events.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education