Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Community Organizing InternshipWalsh Strategies
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Regal Executive Search
Redondo Beach, CA
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT REGAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Regal Executive Search is experienced in executive and professional recruiting for engineering, technical, accounting and financial firms. We provide recruiting and staffing solutions to clients in California and worldwide from our Los Angeles office.
Why Regal Executive Search?
We ensure the success of our clients and candidates by conducting extensive executive searches to match the best talent to the needs of our clients and candidates with challenging opportunities.
Vision and values
Regal Executive Search delivers excellent service and cutting-edge recruitment practices with integrity, accountability and respect.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education