Data AnalystSolutions By Design II, LLC
InternSea Service Family, Consulting
Looking for a Supplement Formulator/Professional WriterThe Med Writers
Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Bold Media Inc d/b/a Aider Solutions
Posted: January 17 2016
Company Location: East Rockaway, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAider Solutions is looking for a business development/sales lead to strategize and develop relationships with clients for our human capital consulting firm.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in Human Resources, I/O Psychology, or Organizational Behavior. Will be able to shadow principle consultants in order to learn about these fields while developing client relations.
Main tasks will include working warm leads while developing marketing/sales efforts to bring in inquiries to our business. This internship can be done remotely with some discipline. Access to CEO with years of experience in consulting, human resources, sales, marketing, and IO Psychology. At least one call/meeting per week to discuss progress will be required in order to foster proper development. Commission will be paid upon completion of consulting projects.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales, Marketing, Business Development
Preferred - Human Resources, Human Capital, Organizational Psychology