IMMEDIATE START - Account Executive - TRAINING PROVIDEDCorporate Concepts
Fashion Branding Support - Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.
Business Development / Sales InternCCG & Associates Consulting
B2B Consulting - Full Time InternshipE&L Global Communications
Starting NOW !! Public Relations/Social Media Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates Enterprises
Posted: November 15 2015
Company Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCCG & Associates Enterprises is a consulting firm that works with entrepreneurs and small businesses nationwide. We provide consultation and support services to promote the success of our clients. Our market consists of small business as well as new businesses who employ (typically) 5 employees or less. This position will play a vital part in how we provide services to our clients. This person will not only reach out to past clients, but will also establish new business relationships. This internship will allow the right individual(s) to work remotely. This individual must be working toward a business degree. Understanding basic business functions is a plus. All other training is provided remotely by the lead consulting team.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
You may also apply by visiting our website at : http://www.ccgenterprises.com. Hover over the Contacts link then select CAREERS.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Business Communications, PowerPoint skills
Preferred - New Business Development, Brand Communication, Small Business Development, Marketing for Small Business