Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Community Organizing InternshipWalsh Strategies
Business Intern / Assistant - MarketingBookmark This
Natalie Forest International
623 Falconbridge Drive
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNatalie Forest International is an international Business Consultant Company, small with the CEO & Founder in charge.
Dr. Natalie is also a speaker, author, etc. she is looking for someone who is interested in learning about being an executive assistant and/or get insight into the various areas of running a business.
This includes media connections, creating media materials, follow up with clients, media and inquiries; assisting with marketing and sales and maintaining the calendar.
Regular office duties also apply
Responsibilities- Perform Executive Assistant functions such as arranging the calendar, contacting clients, contacting media outlets etc.
- Create marketing materials for all platforms
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to marketing efforts to target new audiences on various platforms.
- Assist in follow up of contacts and clients.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Provide assistance to the CEO
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or beyond in Business, Marketing, PR or similar
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
SkillsRequired - Organization & prioritization skills, Organization Skills, Trustworthy, Editing, Creative, High Reliability, Basic Computer Skills, Communication Skills, Transportation
Preferred - Cross Cultural Management, Sales Excellence