Communications InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Internship - Public Relations - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Renaix InternshipRenaix Ltd
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternshipLBCC
Travel Article WriterWorld Traveling Joe, LTD
Business Intern / Assistant - MarketingBookmark This
Natalie Forest International
623 Falconbridge Drive
Posted: April 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNatalie Forest International is an international Business Consultant Company, small with the CEO & Founder in charge.
Dr. Natalie is also a speaker, author, etc. she is looking for someone who is interested in learning about being an executive assistant and/or get insight into the various areas of running a business.
This includes media connections, creating media materials, follow up with clients, media and inquiries; assisting with marketing and sales and maintaining the calendar.
Regular office duties also apply
Responsibilities- Perform Executive Assistant functions such as arranging the calendar, contacting clients, contacting media outlets etc.
- Create marketing materials for all platforms
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to marketing efforts to target new audiences on various platforms.
- Assist in follow up of contacts and clients.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Provide assistance to the CEO
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or beyond in Business, Marketing, PR or similar
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
SkillsRequired - Editing, Transportation, Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Creative, Organization Skills, Trustworthy, High Reliability, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Cross Cultural Management, Sales Excellence