Data AnalystSolutions By Design II, LLC
InternSea Service Family, Consulting
Looking for a Supplement Formulator/Professional WriterThe Med Writers
Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Business Intern / Assistant - MarketingBookmark This
Natalie Forest International
623 Falconbridge Drive
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNatalie Forest International is an international Business Consultant Company, small with the CEO & Founder in charge.
Dr. Natalie is also a speaker, author, etc. she is looking for someone who is interested in learning about being an executive assistant and/or get insight into the various areas of running a business.
The focus is on social media, creating media materials, follow up with clients, media and inquiries; assisting with marketing and sales and maintaining the calendar. Might also include travel to events to support the CEO.
Regular office duties also apply.
The intern would do most of the work from his/her location with meetings scheduled on a needed basis.
Responsibilities- Perform Executive Assistant functions such as arranging the calendar, contacting clients, contacting media outlets etc.
- Create marketing materials for all platforms
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to marketing efforts to target new audiences on various platforms.
- Assist in follow up of contacts and clients.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Provide assistance to the CEO
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or beyond in Business, Marketing, PR or similar
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Expertise in social media.
- Understand etiquette in business.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
SkillsRequired - Editing, Transportation, Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Creative, Organization Skills, Trustworthy, High Reliability, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Cross Cultural Management, Sales Excellence