Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Data Entry & Research Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Career Consulting InternBookmark This
Amazing Grace Group, Inc.
Posted: April 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA NYC based growing consulting firm specializes in career coach and education is looking for a career consulting intern. This internship will last 2-3 months from April to June. If the intern is excellent in career consulting, he/she can be provided with part time junior career consultant position.
Responsibilities- Provide assistance to senior career consultants to review resumes and cover letters
- Help students write personalized interview answers
- Prepare weekly job openings report
- Write articles regarding job market, economic trend, interview skills, etc.
- Attend training sessions and meetings
Requirements- At least 12 hours of work commitment per week
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, etc.
- Relevant experience in job search
- Native in English
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills