Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Community Development, Planning, and Regional Services InternCentral Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
Recruiting Assistant Internship (Administrative Experience Required)Umbrella Consulting Services
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Soical Media CoordinatorWorking Professionals Group
Paid Internship - Entry Level - Full Time - Consulting - MarketingAspromonte Marketing & Consulting
Career Consulting InternBookmark This
Amazing Grace Group, Inc.
Posted: April 17 2015
Company Location: Wall Street, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA NYC based growing consulting firm specializes in career coach and education is looking for a career consulting intern. This internship will last 2-3 months from April to June. If the intern is excellent in career consulting, he/she can be provided with part time junior career consultant position.
Responsibilities- Provide assistance to senior career consultants to review resumes and cover letters
- Help students write personalized interview answers
- Prepare weekly job openings report
- Write articles regarding job market, economic trend, interview skills, etc.
- Attend training sessions and meetings
Requirements- At least 12 hours of work commitment per week
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, etc.
- Relevant experience in job search
- Native in English
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills