Communications InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Internship - Public Relations - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Renaix InternshipRenaix Ltd
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternshipLBCC
Travel Article WriterWorld Traveling Joe, LTD
Career Consulting InternBookmark This
Amazing Grace Group, Inc.
Posted: April 17 2015
Company Location: Wall Street, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA NYC based growing consulting firm specializes in career coach and education is looking for a career consulting intern. This internship will last 2-3 months from April to June. If the intern is excellent in career consulting, he/she can be provided with part time junior career consultant position.
Responsibilities- Provide assistance to senior career consultants to review resumes and cover letters
- Help students write personalized interview answers
- Prepare weekly job openings report
- Write articles regarding job market, economic trend, interview skills, etc.
- Attend training sessions and meetings
Requirements- At least 12 hours of work commitment per week
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, etc.
- Relevant experience in job search
- Native in English
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills