Qualified Benefits RepresentativeReyes Agency
Executive Assistant - (Nationwide)(Atlanta,Ga Based) (Paid Intern to hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Paid Intern to Hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Starting NOW! Videographer Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate Students only)PLI Consulting
Starting NOW! Graphic Design Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Starting Now ! Executive Assistant to hire Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Intern to Hire)Nu Republic
Starting NOW! Videographer Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Career Consulting InternBookmark This
Amazing Grace Group, Inc.
Posted: April 17 2015
Company Location: Wall Street, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA NYC based growing consulting firm specializes in career coach and education is looking for a career consulting intern. This internship will last 2-3 months from April to June. If the intern is excellent in career consulting, he/she can be provided with part time junior career consultant position.
Responsibilities- Provide assistance to senior career consultants to review resumes and cover letters
- Help students write personalized interview answers
- Prepare weekly job openings report
- Write articles regarding job market, economic trend, interview skills, etc.
- Attend training sessions and meetings
Requirements- At least 12 hours of work commitment per week
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, etc.
- Relevant experience in job search
- Native in English
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills