- Internships /
- Consulting /
- ChineseAgent Marketing intern/ Business Representative/Junior Consultant Internship 2016
Qualified Benefits RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Qualified Benefits RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Qualified Benefits RepresentativeCosta Agency
Qualified Benefits RepresentativeCessna
Qualified Benefits RepresentativeDiulus Agencies
Executive AssistantSv Business Group
Business ConsultantFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Public Affairs InternshipGrassrootsLab
ChineseAgent Marketing intern/ Business Representative/Junior Consultant Internship 2016Bookmark This
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ChineseAgent provides companies the convenient asset of an intermediary for establishing a presence in China. As clients’ initial agent we help them optimize activities for their business plan. As a subsidiary of E-Heng Import&Export Co., Ltd., which has rich experience in international trading and cross-border business operation consulting gained from serving 3000+ multinationals like Siemens, Toshiba, PCB, etc. ChineseAgent provides customized services for any foreign enterprise seeking to enter the Chinese market. Clients receive full support and expertise that E-Heng and ChineseAgent can provide domestically and internationally. From consulting, market research, custom clearance, international logistics to marketing and sales management,etc., ChineseAgent has the knowledge, expertise, and connections to meet any business need. The dedicated team at ChineseAgent will always consider the unique goals and challenges of each client to provide a personalized and streamlined introduction into the China market.
As an important part of our corporate strategy, we would like to enlarge our team by including internationalized, talented and grounded students who are interested in international trading and consultancy to be our business representative and junior consultant. Our goal is to help as many overseas companies as possible, especially companies in the areas of industrial and engineering equipment to break into the enormous China market amid the backdrop of an interconnected world economy.
ResponsibilitiesYour job will be project-based.
1. Identify an industry/company/product who has the need to enter into the China market;
2. Reach out to the client and arrange meetings or make phone-calls with the client;
3. Collect their specific needs and challenges facing them;
4. Give a comprehensive introduction of ChineseAgent and discuss cooperation opportunities with the client;
5. Involve in the following process from market research, competition analysis, China distributor search, marketing campaign, product exhibition, sales management, post-sale service, technical support,etc. to have a better understanding about international business and cross-border consulting;
6. Report to the team and the manager to discuss about the development, difficulties in each phase of the project;
7. Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects;
RequirementsBe self-motivated, longing for self-development alongside with the projects;
Goal-oriented, developing as many quality clients as possible ;
Business acumen, seizing potential business opportunities;
Good at communication, communicating in a proper and efficient way;
Majoring in Marketing, International trade, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering.