Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Data Entry & Research Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Client Associate InternsBookmark This
Visionary Access, Inc.
New York, NY
Posted: February 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVisionary Access, Inc. enables Small and Medium Sized Businesses, Deal Professionals and Investors to access and efficiently close new investment capital, business opportunities, and industry expertise in a timely, targeted, efficient, and highly curated system. Our core competency is the expert delivery of on-demand, highly curated and vetted, arranged meetings with a pipeline of matched business referrals - all supported to success!
The Visionary Internship is a part-time in NYC office position for a student or recent graduate seeking experience in a start-up environment. Interns support Client Engagement Managers by contacting individuals in the Visionary Network primarily by phone and arranging meetings with prospective matches. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to learn about the financial services industry and make a significant contribution to the business.
Responsibilities- Identify, research and contact by phone/email investors, entrepreneurs, and executives
- Arrange in person and remote meetings between prospective matches and the Client Engagement Manger
- Invite potential matches to regional events
- Log notes in the company's CRM database
Requirements- Outgoing personality with the ability and willingness to make cold calls, speak with people at all professional levels, including senior level executives
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and high organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
- Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment