Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Consulting InternBookmark This
Aciron Consulting, LLC
678 Massachusetts Ave
Posted: July 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Aciron Consulting, LLC is a business management and technology consulting firm based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Combining in-depth technical and industry experience with a commitment to building collaborative relationships with clients, we deliver innovative services and solutions that meet clients' most complex business and technical needs.
At Aciron, we apply the same values and beliefs to our staff as we do to our clients and we strongly believe in fostering open communication, collaboration, and innovation in the workplace. Our people-centric approach and entrepreneurial work environment allow you to discover and cultivate your passions, learn from and work closely with talented colleagues, and shape your own professional development and career.
We are currently seeking a Consulting Intern. The intern will support the Aciron team in helping clients achieve more efficient processes and in developing innovative, user-friendly technology solutions. The intern will be exposed to real world challenges and rewarding experiences, including participating in the documentation, design, and research processes and in ensuring optimal user experiences and client satisfaction. The ideal candidate must have a strong a desire to gain exposure to the consulting field, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be motivated to learn.
Responsibilities• Providing design and strategy support for the development of custom web application solutions
• Assisting in delivering optimal user experiences
• Researching and implementing best design and user experience ideas and strategies
• Assisting with capturing and documenting client needs
• Creating requirements specification documents and PowerPoint presentations
• Supporting client projects and internal initiatives by producing high-quality deliverables and participating in meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Conducting thorough industry and client research and analysis
• Assisting with ensuring that company application solutions comply with defined requirements
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to assist with business development, product development, and marketing efforts
Requirements• Current undergraduate student or recent graduate
• Strong desire to learn about business and consulting
• Interest in working in a small business environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Understanding of human behavior and interactions with web applications
• Highly creative with interest in user experience design
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to plan and organize projects, prioritize, and multitask
• Team player with positive and proactive attitude
• Dependable and responsible