IMMEDIATE START - Account Executive - TRAINING PROVIDEDCorporate Concepts
Fashion Branding Support - Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.
Business Development / Sales InternCCG & Associates Consulting
B2B Consulting - Full Time InternshipE&L Global Communications
Starting NOW !! Public Relations/Social Media Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Creative Agency InternshipBookmark This
Jane Smith Agency
6205 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJANE SMITH specializes in branding, content creation, development and positioning for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. It is our mission to create consistent, integrated and lasting communication through elevated and authentic brand experiences. JANE SMITH currently has an opening for an intelligent, articulate and organized intern to assists its account and creative teams.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will have the opportunity to work hands on with senior staff member on key agency projects, responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Account Managers and Art Directors with day-to-ay client needs
• Research and analysis of industry trends, brands and competitive environment
• Working with creative department on graphic projects and creative presentations
• Supporting agency social media, digital and PR efforts
• Maintaining and updating agency photo and video library
• Photo shoot and event planning assistance
• New business and pitch presentation assistance
• Photography and design research
• General office administration
We are looking for a minimum weekly commitment of 2 days per week. We are flexible about schedules and your school's internship requirements.
• Strong interest in advertising, fashion and/or beauty industry
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-starter, can work independently
• Organized with a strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) is a big plus
• Knowledge of SEO/web-marketing, Google Ads and Social Media is a plus