Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Internship - Public Relations - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Renaix InternshipRenaix Ltd
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternshipLBCC
Travel Article WriterWorld Traveling Joe, LTD
FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Digital Strategy Consulting InternBookmark This
Digital Alchemy, LLC
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Kingwood, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you interested in breaking into the exciting world of management consulting?
Management consultants are highly paid advisors that travel the world assisting the largest companies make or save more money. As an intern at Digital Alchemy, you'll be working with world-class innovation strategists to learn the ropes of this industry and position yourself for entry-level positions within the industry.
Responsibilities- Assist with consulting projects and provide support to the Enagement Manager.
- Research and proofreading of both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with root cause problem solving, recommendations and roadmaps
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or economics
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Emerging Technologies (e.g., wearables, 3D printing, etc.)
- Experience/interest in Fintech Startups (e.g., Lending Club, Even, etc.)