Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Entrepreunial Applied Psychology InternBookmark This
Business at Bliss
901 Mission St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for an intern to assist with different goals of a boutique consulting/coaching company with a mission of transferring academic information to real-life leadership practice.
People with entrepreneurial spirit who wants to start their own business one day would benefit from this position the most. Potential commission if involved in business development/sales.
Responsibilities- Assist in collecting, summarizing research relevant to performance and leadership
- Provide research on potential and the competitive landscape, assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Management or similar .
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.