IMMEDIATE START - Account Executive - TRAINING PROVIDEDCorporate Concepts
Fashion Branding Support - Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.
Business Development / Sales InternCCG & Associates Consulting
B2B Consulting - Full Time InternshipE&L Global Communications
Starting NOW !! Public Relations/Social Media Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Entrepreunial Applied Psychology InternBookmark This
Business at Bliss
44 Tehama St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for an intern to assist with different goals of a boutique consulting/coaching company with a mission of transferring academic information to real-life leadership practice.
People with entrepreneurial spirit who wants to start their own business one day would benefit from this position the most. Potential commission if involved in business development/sales.
Responsibilities- Assist in collecting, summarizing research relevant to performance and leadership
- Provide research on potential and the competitive landscape, assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Management or similar .
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.