Qualified Benefits RepresentativeReyes Agency
Executive Assistant - (Nationwide)(Atlanta,Ga Based) (Paid Intern to hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Paid Intern to Hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Starting NOW! Videographer Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate Students only)PLI Consulting
Starting NOW! Graphic Design Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Starting Now ! Executive Assistant to hire Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Intern to Hire)Nu Republic
Starting NOW! Videographer Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Entry Level Customer ConsultantsBookmark This
Blu Label Management
1969 West Stadium Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI
Posted: November 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Blu Label Management, we believe that goal setting not only allows you to take control of your life's direction; it also provides you a benchmark for determining whether you are actually succeeding.
It is a process that starts with careful consideration of what you want to achieve, and ends with a lot of hard work to actually do it. In between there are some very well defined steps that transcend the specifics of each goal.
Responsibilities• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers/clients
• Explaining our client's services and business solutions in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
• Working with the Director of Sales to achieve goals and increase compensation.
• Developing territory and building network and referral systems.
• Coaching and training sales associates.
• Conducting new hire paperwork.
• Managing a group of people within the office.
We are looking for the following, but will consider entry level applicants with the right drive for sales.
• 1-2 Years of customer service/sales in a territory and/or outside sales experience
• High school diploma
• College degree or some college completed preferred but not required
• Reliable transportation
• Bilingual or multilingual a plus
• Basic computer literacy
• Leadership skills