Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Solar Energy Customer Service Representative InternshipAmerica Green Solar
Financial and Marketing AnalystNorth Atlantic Business Advisors
Government Relations InternshipGrieboski Global Strategies
Entry Level Customer ConsultantsBookmark This
Blu Label Management
1969 West Stadium Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Blu Label Management, we believe that goal setting not only allows you to take control of your life's direction; it also provides you a benchmark for determining whether you are actually succeeding.
It is a process that starts with careful consideration of what you want to achieve, and ends with a lot of hard work to actually do it. In between there are some very well defined steps that transcend the specifics of each goal.
Responsibilities• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers/clients
• Explaining our client's services and business solutions in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
• Working with the Director of Sales to achieve goals and increase compensation.
• Developing territory and building network and referral systems.
• Coaching and training sales associates.
• Conducting new hire paperwork.
• Managing a group of people within the office.
We are looking for the following, but will consider entry level applicants with the right drive for sales.
• 1-2 Years of customer service/sales in a territory and/or outside sales experience
• High school diploma
• College degree or some college completed preferred but not required
• Reliable transportation
• Bilingual or multilingual a plus
• Basic computer literacy
• Leadership skills