IMMEDIATE START - Account Executive - TRAINING PROVIDEDCorporate Concepts
Fashion Branding Support - Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.Julie Gilhart Consulting, INC.
Business Development / Sales InternCCG & Associates Consulting
B2B Consulting - Full Time InternshipE&L Global Communications
Consulting InternKelly OCG
Starting NOW !! Public Relations/Social Media Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Starting NOW! Graphic Design Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Finance/Media InternBookmark This
1334 Parkview. Ave. #260
Manhattan Beach, CA
Posted: February 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlpha Media, LLC, a film company with worldwide media interests, is currently looking for interns to assist in film and television distribution, analytical research, and office managerial duties. This is a spectacular chance for those desiring greater knowledge of the film industry as a whole, international media, and the process of distribution. Office is ideal for one-on-one interaction between interns and executive management in the hopes of enhancing the learning process.
Please note also that the internship can very well lead to a part-time or full-time PAID position in the near future. Ideally, we're looking for someone to train to become a future employee of the company.
Responsibilities- Researching and analyzing numerous domestic and international companies within the entertainment industry
- Manage the media library database for internal and external usage
- Assist in coordinating between clients and suppliers
- Creating marketing materials and helping select films for prospective clients
- Creating financial models using Excel (basic knowledge of DCF, IF/OR/AND statements and financial modeling preferred)
- Tasks associated with the assistance of the Manager of Sales, Manager of Business Development, and CEO
Requirements- Degrees in finance, business, communications or film
- Current college student or recent college grad (college credit not required)
- An interest in the entertainment, film, website design and media/technology industries as a whole
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the Internet as it pertains to research (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
- Technology/computer sense; Mac and/or PC savvy
- Quick learner and familiarity with research assignments
Preference given to candidates with a degree (MBA or BA) in finance as well as to those well versed in web-design. We are also looking to have an intern who speaks fluent Chinese, as we do a large amount of business with China.