Executive Assistant - (Nationwide)(Atlanta,Ga Based) (Paid Intern to hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Paid Intern to Hire) (Graduate students only)Nu Republic
Starting NOW! Videographer Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate Students only)PLI Consulting
Starting NOW! Graphic Design Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Starting Now ! Executive Assistant to hire Internship in Atlanta, Georgia (Graduate students only)PLI Consulting
Videographer - (Nationwide)(Atlanta, GA Based) (Intern to Hire)Nu Republic
Starting NOW! Videographer Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Office InternRegal Executive Search
Full-time Market Entry Services Internship (duration: 12 months)Bookmark This
German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S., Inc.
1170 Howell Mill Road Suite 300
Posted: June 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States (GACC South) is a private, non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and trade in the southeastern United States. Our main mission is to promote and support bilateral trade between Germany and the U.S. Our services focus on the areas of Consulting (U.S. Market Entry, Business Representation, Site Selection, and Career Services) and Membership. Our organization is part of an international network composed of 130 German foreign chambers of commerce and government offices in 90 countries. Our consultants support mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry. They deliver efficient and practical solutions that are tailored to an organization's goals.
We are seeking a full-time intern to gain hands-on experience using her/his business education in real-world applications. As an intern, you will participate in teamwork, direct client communications and day-to-day operations of the office.
Start date: February 2017 (Duration of internship: 12 months, full-time)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: This is a PAID internship
How to apply: Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be only considered with cover letter, two letters of recommendation (German/English) and resume attached. Please specify the internship title “U.S. Market Entry Services Atlanta 2016” in the subject line.
To all applicants:
Thank you very much for your application and your interest in this position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each application personally. We review all incoming applications and if we find your skills meet our particular needs, we will contact you.
ResponsibilitiesYour training opportunities will include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Supporting mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry
- Working closely with the management of our German business clients
- Conducting industry specific market research, both for ongoing projects and inquiries
- Performing cold-calling associated with business partner searches
- Organizing trade shows & business trips including onsite support for German companies
- Contributing directly to the development and expansion of the market position of our Market Entry team
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) or higher degree in business, economics or related field
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of prioritization and efficient allocation of time and resources
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills
- High comfort level interacting with clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based and international environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of German language
- International experience (studies abroad, travel, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit