Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Full-time Projects Internship (duration: 12 months)Bookmark This
German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S., Inc.
1170 Howell Mill Road, Suite 300
Posted: September 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States (GACC South) is a
private, non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and
trade in the southeastern United States. Our main mission is to promote and support bilateral trade
between Germany and the U.S. Our services focus on the areas of Consulting (U.S. Market Entry,
Business Representation, Site Selection, and Career Services) and Membership. Our organization is
part of an international network composed of 130 German foreign chambers of commerce and
government offices in 90 countries. Our consultants support mid-sized German companies with their
U.S. market entry. They deliver efficient and practical solutions that are tailored to an organization's
We are seeking a full-time trainee to gain hands-on experience using her/his business education in
real-world applications. As a trainee, you will participate in teamwork, direct client communications and
day-to-day operations of the office.
Start date: May/June 2017 (Duration of internship: 12 months, full-time)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: This is a PAID internship
How to apply: Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be only considered with cover letter, two letters of recommendation (German/English) and resume attached.Please specify the internship title “Projects Atlanta 2016” in the subject line.
To all applicants:
Thank you very much for your application and your interest in this position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each application personally. We review all incoming applications and if we find your skills meet our particular needs, we will contact you.
Your training opportunities will include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Supporting mid-sized German companies with their U.S. market entry
- Working closely with the management of our German business clients
- Conducting industry specific market research, both for ongoing projects and inquiries
- Performing cold-calling associated with business partner searches
- Organizing trade shows & business trips including onsite support for German companies
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) or higher degree in business, economics or related field
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of prioritization and efficient allocation of time and resources
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills
- High comfort level interacting with clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based and international environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of German language
- International experience (studies abroad, travel, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit