Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Government Relations InternshipBookmark This
Grieboski Global Strategies
950 N Washington St
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrieboski Global Strategies is an exciting small government and international relations firm located in beautiful Old Town Alexandria. At Grieboski Global Strategies, you will get the experience of a lifetime working on special collaborative projects, attending events in Washington DC, meeting with high profile government officials, diplomats, and their staff, and working with the CEO, a Nobel Peace Prize Nominee.
Grieboski Global Strategies interns are integrally involved in the work that we do. They often participate in meeting clients and potential clients, strategic brainstorming sessions, and much more. If you are looking to get the most out of your internship experience, there is no limit to your responsibility and exposure at Grieboski Global Strategies; we reward excellent staff with exciting projects and opportunities.
ResponsibilitiesGrieboski Global Strategies and the breadth of its programmatic focus require interns to undertake a considerable amount of responsibility. Interns should expect to be engaged in substantive tasks that contribute directly to the firm's work. Daily tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct research and analysis drafting (e.g. briefing papers, proposals, reports)
- Drafting memos and press releases
- Meet and correspond with government/elected officials offices
- Attend meetings, receptions, Hill and Embassy events, and committee hearings
- Social media tasks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Coordinating and participating in meetings and helping to organize events
RequirementsIn order to be CONSIDERED for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and 2-page writing sample to email@example.com.
Successful applicants for an internship with Grieboski Global Strategies will be internally driven; very interested in politics, communications, international affairs, and/or government relations; and will have good people skills. Additionally, we look for:
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be either currently enrolled in a credited college or university or recently graduated from one.
- GPA equivalent of 3.0 or higher
- Although we gladly welcome a wide array of backgrounds, intern candidates should have some knowledge and/or interest in international relations, government, public policy, business, non-profit, human rights and religious studies
- Good qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications, verbal, and written skills
- Creative leadership skills
- Cooperative and team-oriented personality
Language skills are a plus.
May to July for Fall Internship session.
August to November for Spring Internship session.
January to March for Summer Internship session.