Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Community Organizing InternshipWalsh Strategies
Human Resources InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates Enterprises
Posted: February 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a nationally operating provider of business services. We specialize in process and business development.
No matter the size of your business, our Company understands that it should be operated as a large corporation. Needless to say, that we have everything for that. Our team is able to develop an idea and provide solutions that will increase productivity and save you thousands. We are a prosperous, successful Company and we give all our clients our personal guarantee. We offer only the highest quality services and our support department is always on call.
Our strength in start-up development and consulting lies in our staff's special expertise in business development and implementation, workflow, support and research services and the close integration of these areas. The combination of sales and business expertise is the foundation for integrated process solutions that meet the most stringent requirements. We have a successful and delighted network of clients, situated throughout the US, including authors, retailers, manufacturers, artists, Internet companies and many others.
Sales, Management and Entrepreneurial Consulting, Business Support & Development,Training & Customer Support, Start-up Consultations, Business Plans, Public Relations, Social Network Marketing, New Business Consulting, Project Searches, Client Development and Retention, Grant Searches and Grant Application
CCG & Associates Consulting Enterprises is a small business consulting firm specializing in helping new business owners start and grow their businesses the RIGHT way. Our process is simple and based around the success of our clients.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - English, Proficient Typing Skills, Daily Reports, Eagerness to Learn, Word Processing, CRM databases, Conducting Interviews, Conference Coordination, Telephone Interviewing, Appointment Scheduling, Document Management, Organization Skills
Preferred - Bilingual English-French, Human Resource Development, Superior Computer Skills