Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Geographer/Computer Based MappingBookmark This
Posted: September 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Solutions provides management consultancy services to our non-profit clients.
This internship can be a virtual experience in providing mapping expertise using Google Maps or Google Earth. This will require special computer based skills and attention to detail. The internship can lead to a permanent position.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication with our clients
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer based systems
- Mapping of property and facilities on regional maps
- ARC- GIS programing and computer based mapping and data analysis
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: MissionInsight, Google Earth and Google Map, Appropriate Mapping software and Apps.
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- General knowledge of ARC-GIS based mapping and data analysis and storage systems
SkillsRequired - Computer Aided Design, Computer Applications, Digital Mapping, Articulate Communicator
Preferred - Church Consulting, Non-profit Consulting