Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Internship - Public Relations - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Renaix InternshipRenaix Ltd
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternshipLBCC
Travel Article WriterWorld Traveling Joe, LTD
FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Marketing InternBookmark This
Cainwood Investment Group, LLC
Posted: March 02 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCainwood Investment Group, LLC, is a financial consulting company, where we help individuals with their everyday financial needs. Our goal is to provide the best consulting service that any other leading financial consulting firm cannot provide.
Products We Provide Are The Following:
Personal Funding / Business Funding / Merchant Loans / Asset Loans
Credit Restoration (Credit Repair) / Credit Enhancement (Trade Lines)
Bankruptcy Assistance (Administrative Assistance / Filling Out Paperwork & Walking Client Through The Process)
We Can Eliminate The Following Debt
Credit Card Debt
Stop Foreclosure & Repossession
Public and Private Debt
Real Estate Services:
We Buy Homes / Portfolios
We Sell Homes / Portfolios
We Rehab Homes
We Can Build New Homes (New Construction)
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Financial Accounting, Angel Investing, Creative Real Estate Investing