Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Solar Energy Customer Service Representative InternshipAmerica Green Solar
Financial and Marketing AnalystNorth Atlantic Business Advisors
Government Relations InternshipGrieboski Global Strategies
Marketing Management TraineeBookmark This
246 E Janata Blvd
Posted: June 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking to be part of a growing business? We grew 150% in the past year.
We are a sales, marketing and consulting firm based in Lombard, IL. We have recently made plans to expand our team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 3 new offices within the next 12 months. Our clients continue to trust their brand with us knowing that we will not only represent them with integrity, but provide consistent results.
Our firm is looking to fill a few sales, marketing and customer service positions. Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The sales and customer service position is considered an entry-level marketing and sales position meaning thorough training is provided. We have a strict promote only from within policy which provides sales and customer service specialists with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, advertising, and sales. This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
• Rapid advancement opportunity
• Paid training
• Opportunities to take part in philanthropic events
• Work in an exciting and friendly environment
• Travel opportunities (optional)
• Relocation options (optional)
• Professional coaching and mentor-ship
Responsibilities• Manage sales and marketing for small-to-medium sized accounts
• Providing sales and marketing face-to-face
• Customer relationship building
• New customer acquisition
• Consult priority customers
• Client branding and marketing
• Territory management
• Account updates
• Contract overview
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience, preferred
• Leadership experience (professional, athletic or fraternity/sorority leadership considered)
• Competitive and proactive attitude
• Confident demeanor
• Strong student mentality