Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Data Entry & Research Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Mass Communications InternBookmark This
Sons and Daughters of America
1412-B Stonehollow dr.
Posted: August 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will be responsible for following the direction of the principle consultants and staff consultants as well as learning how to work with grassroots political groups and how to engage in community activism both in person and online.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal and external consultants to carry out our policy objectives including such as scheduling, social media coordination, attending fundraisers, attending grassroots events, and handling press inquiries
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date donor records and work with the committee treasurer to insure FEC reporting guidelines are adhered to
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral, social, digital and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, social media, traditional communication methods, and information dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, good followership, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Proficient Typing Skills, Corporate Social Media, Social Media Communications, Social Skills, Attention To Detail
Preferred - Political Campaigns, Political Communication, Political Consulting