Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Solar Energy Customer Service Representative InternshipAmerica Green Solar
Financial and Marketing AnalystNorth Atlantic Business Advisors
Government Relations InternshipGrieboski Global Strategies
Mass Communications InternBookmark This
Sons and Daughters of America
1412-B Stonehollow dr.
Posted: August 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will be responsible for following the direction of the principle consultants and staff consultants as well as learning how to work with grassroots political groups and how to engage in community activism both in person and online.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal and external consultants to carry out our policy objectives including such as scheduling, social media coordination, attending fundraisers, attending grassroots events, and handling press inquiries
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date donor records and work with the committee treasurer to insure FEC reporting guidelines are adhered to
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral, social, digital and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, social media, traditional communication methods, and information dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, good followership, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Social Skills, Attention To Detail, Proficient Typing Skills, Social Media Communications, Corporate Social Media
Preferred - Political Campaigns, Political Communication, Political Consulting