Data ScientistSpeegle Consulting
Account Management -Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Sales ConsultantHonda of Spring
Management Consulting InternLeverage Financiers
Solar Energy Customer Service Representative InternshipAmerica Green Solar
Financial and Marketing AnalystNorth Atlantic Business Advisors
Government Relations InternshipGrieboski Global Strategies
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The J. Griggs Experience
3317 College Street
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe J. Griggs Experience is a brand new motivational speaking brand, featuring motivational speaker Joseph M. Griggs. The J. Griggs Experience is the revolution in motivational speaking and life coaching. Connecting the world of personal development with the social media driven world of today. This is a ground floor opportunity to have a vital role in what is sure to be a landmark in the world of motivation. This position requires creativity and a can-do attitude. As speaking engagements are book opportunity to travel will also be apart of this internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment