Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Community Development, Planning, and Regional Services InternCentral Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
Recruiting Assistant Internship (Administrative Experience Required)Umbrella Consulting Services
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Soical Media CoordinatorWorking Professionals Group
Paid Internship - Entry Level - Full Time - Consulting - MarketingAspromonte Marketing & Consulting
Operations Associate InternBookmark This
68 Willow Road, Menlo Park
Menlo Park, CA
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOperations Associate Intern
We are seeking a entrepreneurial, motivated, and smart individual to join our our growing team and help run an integral part of the business. Candidates for the Operations Associate role are driven, highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful . Successful candidates will work directly with the team and Co-Founders on matters of key operational and strategic importance to the company’s growth. Successful candidates will have an unique opportunity to develop themselves professionally; gain invaluable professional work experience; have a measurable impact on the team; and learn immensely.
Today's industries are confronted with increased competition and accelerating change. And traditional research and consulting methodologies lack the speed, control, and diverse perspective companies need today to fend off disruption. This is why innovation is a matter of survival.
Convetit is a Palo Alto-based start-up revolutionizing traditional research. We have developed a unique process and platform for hi-velocity innovation, allowing organizations to gain the premium insights they need in weeks instead of months.
ResponsibilitiesRequired skills and expectations:
- Superior communication skills
- Commitment and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to pursue greater challenges
Bonus points for:
- Great with accounting
- Enjoys Olympic Ring Toss
- Work with our relevant partner networks for specific projects
- Field, track and manage project candidate responses
- Help qualify strong expert and facilitator candidates
- Craft and deploy communication tools during different preparation stages of the project - tracking everything
- Manage the successful on-boarding and launch of project engagements
- Handle the accounting for expert, facilitator and partnership payments using partner platforms and accounting tools