Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Community Development, Planning, and Regional Services InternCentral Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
Recruiting Assistant Internship (Administrative Experience Required)Umbrella Consulting Services
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Soical Media CoordinatorWorking Professionals Group
Paid Internship - Entry Level - Full Time - Consulting - MarketingAspromonte Marketing & Consulting
Qualitative or Mixed Methods Research Analyst -FULL TIMEBookmark This
9901 Valley Ranch Parkway East #3075
Posted: September 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT ELITE RESEARCH www.eliteresearch.com :
Elite Research, LLC is a global provider of research design and statistical consulting. Analysts support clientele in the areas of academic, corporate, medical/health, and non-profit research. Additionally, they support researchers and companies in designing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting research in an efficient and accurate manner. For over 10 years, the firm has provided expert consulting with the goal of empowering researchers throughout the research process and beyond.
Elite Research is seeking an individual to fill our Research Analyst position on our Mixed Methods or Qualitative teams. We are seeking an individual who will service our clients by providing the proper research and analysis required for their specific project. The candidate for either the qualitative research analyst position or the mixed methods research analyst position should have the capability of interpreting qualitative data, performing analysis, and the ability to synthesize qualitative findings into written reports. The qualified candidate will assist clients by subjecting the data to analytical induction and summarizing the findings into written reports. This will help address the “why” and “how” questions of the clients that will assist them in their decision-making process of their project. Elite offers the opportunity to work on a set of diverse projects that will improve an individual’s skills and knowledge , this individual should be willing to learn new procedures or topics, if necessary to complete any assigned project. This position is a full-time position with work expectations of 40 hours a week on site.
RequirementsEducation & Experience:
• Master’s Degree or higher
• Degree in social sciences
• Successful completion of Research Design and Qualitative Analysis Methods (or equivalent) courses.
• Training or professional experience in data collection and analytics for qualitative research methods (required) or both qualitative and quantitative methods.
• Experience with software related to qualitative analysis (required).
• Additional quantitative skills for mixed methods (a plus).
• Consulting experience preferred (a plus)
• Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
• An excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
• Ability to operate with purpose, urgency, accuracy, and professionalism in any setting
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
• Demonstrate excellence in attention to detail
• Self-starter who must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Eager to learn new procedures and topics, as required
• Ability to communicate with non-statisticians (team members and/or customers) to interpret and explain statistical findings briefly and clearly
• Patient and persistent
• Reliable in taking directions well and carry them out appropriately