Research InternSucherman Group
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Data Entry & Research Internship in Atlanta, GeorgiaPLI Consulting
Nouveaux Pub, LLC.
4700 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 501
Posted: May 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Private Equity firm with many companies under its umbrella.
Responsibilities- Manage front desk/reception area.
- Reports to Managing Partners/Senior Trading Team.
- Light bookkeeping.
- Light scheduling.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Responsible for office related functions (ordering supplies, faxing, filing) etc.
- Work on ad-hoc projects, per the needs of upper management.
- Act as first point of contact for Firm.
Requirements- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- A second language helpful.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work a switchboard.
- Professional personal presentation.
SkillsRequired - QuickBooks
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish