Business ConsultantFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Public Affairs InternshipGrassrootsLab
CSR AnalystQuicken Tax Relief
Marketing and Business Blogger Internship | Fall 2017Buzzwork
Business Development / Sales InternBold Media Inc d/b/a Aider Solutions
Account and Business Development InternACT Leadership
Associate Brand ManagerCCG & Associates Consulting
Nouveaux Pub, LLC.
4700 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 501
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Private Equity firm with many companies under its umbrella.
Responsibilities- Manage front desk/reception area.
- Reports to Managing Partners/Senior Trading Team.
- Light bookkeeping.
- Light scheduling.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Responsible for office related functions (ordering supplies, faxing, filing) etc.
- Work on ad-hoc projects, per the needs of upper management.
- Act as first point of contact for Firm.
Requirements- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- A second language helpful.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work a switchboard.
- Professional personal presentation.
SkillsRequired - QuickBooks
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish