Tech/Graphic Design/Video InternshipLBCC
PR Internship - Virtual and/or In-PersonLBCC
Social Media Internship- Virtual and/or In-PersonLBCC
Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Internship - Public Relations - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Research Analyst on Innovation & EntrepreneushipBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizence and The Equal Innovation Institute are private, sister organizations founded in 2014 providing strategies at the intersection of philanthropy/policy and innovation and entrepreneurship. We advise corporations, governments, investors and other institutions to create transformational impact and sustainability by understanding context, seeding ideas and leaders, and scaling up promising solutions. We work with companies, foundations and governments to improve the impact of their philanthropy and programs in areas such as education, health care, environment and economic development. We work with universities, investors and companies to boost their efforts to innovate, support entrepreneurs and commercialize research.
Innovators and entrepreneurs are driving the global economy in the West and emerging markets. Most companies and regions struggle to adapt to this new reality. These regions, and the institutions that inhabit them, need assistance nurturing innovation, R&D and entrepreneurship to create jobs and solve problems.
Citizence and The Equal Innovation Institute is looking for one intern to support its innovation and entrepreneurship vertical. The intern will work, mostly virtually, with the team at Citizence to learn more about corporate, regional and university entrepreneurship programs.
ResponsibilitiesThe specific tasks the intern will undertake include:
• Research corporate accelerator programs in the United States, including their structure, focus area and new products or spinoffs launched
• Research university and regional entrepreneurship programs, including their funding sources, structure, focus areas and startups that have been created
• Create content about innovation and entrepreneurship to share with clients and the general public via social media, blog and podcast
• Research potential speakers and invites to share research with or interview
• Work with team to create case studies about best practices in innovation, entrepreneurship and research commercialization
Requirements• Experience participating in entrepreneurship programs, classes, or personally launching initiatives (for-profit, non-profit or civic/club related)
• Has held leadership positions on campus within the last 2 years
• Strong writing and analytical skills
• Ability to speak to potential clients professionally and analytically
• Strong interest in innovation, entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship or startups
• Ability to work virtually with Skype, Google Hangouts and with international clients
SkillsRequired - Analytical Writing
Preferred - Interviewing