Office InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Communications InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Internship - Public Relations - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Renaix InternshipRenaix Ltd
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternshipLBCC
Research Analyst on Philanthropy, CSR and Impact InvestingBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizence and The Equal Innovation Institute are private, sister organizations founded in 2014 providing strategies at the intersection of philanthropy/policy and innovation and entrepreneurship. We advise corporations, governments, investors and other institutions to create transformational impact and sustainability by understanding context, seeding ideas and leaders, and scaling up promising solutions. We work with companies, foundations and governments to improve the impact of their philanthropy and programs in areas such as education, health care, environment and economic development. We work with universities, investors and companies to boost their efforts to innovate, support entrepreneurs and commercialize research.
Innovators and entrepreneurs are driving the global economy in the West and emerging markets. Most companies and regions struggle to adapt to this new reality. These regions, and the institutions that inhabit them, need assistance nurturing innovation, R&D and entrepreneurship to create jobs and solve problems.
Citizence and The Equal Innovation Institute is looking for one intern to support its philanthropy, corporate social responsibility and impact vertical. The intern will work, mostly virtually, with the team at Citizence to learn more about best practices in CSR and philanthropy.
ResponsibilitiesThe specific tasks the intern will undertake include:
• Research Fortune 500 CSR programs that are active in India, including their structure, focus area and organizations receiving grants
• Research the work of major foundations and multilateral agencies in India
• Research the impact of India’s mandated philanthropy legislation on grant making and the NGO sector
• Create content about CSR and philanthropy to share with clients and the general public via social media, blog and podcast
• Research potential speakers and invites to share research with or interview
• Work with team to create case studies about best practices in philanthropy, CSR and impact
Requirements• Experience participating in programs related to international development, including internships, campus clubs or personal travel experiences
• Strong writing and analytical skills
• Ability to speak to potential clients professionally and analytically
• Strong interest in international development, philanthropy, NGO’s and base of the pyramid
• Ability to work virtually with Skype, Google Hangouts with international clients
SkillsRequired - Analytical Writing
Preferred - Interviewing