- Internships /
- Consulting /
- Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing Internship
Political Consulting InternshipS.C.
Innovation Consulting InternshipOpenbox
Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Richard Franklin & Company
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRichard Franklin & Company is searching for a highly motivated individual to participate in our investment banking internship. You will be an integral part in each deal and transaction Richard Franklin & Company performs. This is one of a kind internship allows you to gain experience in the field of Investment Banking/Private Equity, Consulting and Marketing.
Our prospective clients range from start-ups to large cap firms. This internship has the opportunity to include a wide range of experiences including underwriting, raising capital, acquisitions, restructuring, joint ventures, Digital Marketing Strategy, Forecasting, Operations and Supply Chain Management, client acquisition and leverage buyouts.
Responsibilities• Financial Modeling/Valuation
• Market Research
• Creating detailed descriptive memoranda and presentation material, and marketing materials for internal and external use
• Leveraged Buyout Analysis
• Digital Marketing
• Guerilla Marketing
• Interacting with client personal
• Assisting in the identification of deal-appropriate strategic and financial buyers, marketing deals to them and supporting senior bankers in negotiations
• Compiling relevant due diligence materials
Requirements• Excellent time management skills
• Fluent in English
• Strong drive and determination
• Willingness to deliver on difficult assignments
• Strong analytical, written and verbal skills.
• Have self-awareness with the confidence to work independently and take responsibility for your own development
• Have consistently achieved objectives set for you and taken action to improve your own performance