Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Richard Franklin & Company
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRichard Franklin & Company is searching for a highly motivated individual to participate in our investment banking internship. You will be an integral part in each deal and transaction Richard Franklin & Company performs. This is one of a kind internship allows you to gain experience in the field of Investment Banking/Private Equity, Consulting and Marketing.
Our prospective clients range from start-ups to large cap firms. This internship has the opportunity to include a wide range of experiences including underwriting, raising capital, acquisitions, restructuring, joint ventures, Digital Marketing Strategy, Forecasting, Operations and Supply Chain Management, client acquisition and leverage buyouts.
Responsibilities• Financial Modeling/Valuation
• Market Research
• Creating detailed descriptive memoranda and presentation material, and marketing materials for internal and external use
• Leveraged Buyout Analysis
• Digital Marketing
• Guerilla Marketing
• Interacting with client personal
• Assisting in the identification of deal-appropriate strategic and financial buyers, marketing deals to them and supporting senior bankers in negotiations
• Compiling relevant due diligence materials
Requirements• Excellent time management skills
• Fluent in English
• Strong drive and determination
• Willingness to deliver on difficult assignments
• Strong analytical, written and verbal skills.
• Have self-awareness with the confidence to work independently and take responsibility for your own development
• Have consistently achieved objectives set for you and taken action to improve your own performance