Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Sales / Business / Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a NJ/CA based IT Consulting company in a rapid expansion phase seeking part time enthusiastic Interns / Graduates in Marketing/Sales/Business to learn and grow with the company.
This internship is unpaid, however, A bonus will be considered. We are looking for Interns all across US to work remotely or from Office if you are located in NJ or CA.
Applicants must be comfortable with meeting new clients, generating new leads, tracking and converting. Extensive travel confined to local bay area may be required.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
· Assist existing marketing & sales teams for sourcing and client relationship needs.
· Generate new leads in IT specific tracks.
· Create marketing brochures, fliers or advertising strategies as needed.
· Identifying potential clients and developing strategies to communicate with them.
· Cold calling.
· Input customer data in CRM System.
· Application tracking.
· Bachelor's degree. Master Degree Applicants pursuing business majors highly preferred.
· Experience prospecting and cold calling.
· Marketing Interns with ability to create Brochures, Advertising Matter highly preferred.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.