Communications InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Richard Franklin and Company All-in-one Investment Banking, Consulting and Marketing InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Internship - Public Relations - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Renaix InternshipRenaix Ltd
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternshipLBCC
Travel Article WriterWorld Traveling Joe, LTD
Sales / Business / Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 24 2015
Company Location: Fremont, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a NJ/CA based IT Consulting company in a rapid expansion phase seeking part time enthusiastic Interns / Graduates in Marketing/Sales/Business to learn and grow with the company.
This internship is unpaid, however, A bonus will be considered. We are looking for Interns all across US to work remotely or from Office if you are located in NJ or CA.
Applicants must be comfortable with meeting new clients, generating new leads, tracking and converting. Extensive travel confined to local bay area may be required.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
· Assist existing marketing & sales teams for sourcing and client relationship needs.
· Generate new leads in IT specific tracks.
· Create marketing brochures, fliers or advertising strategies as needed.
· Identifying potential clients and developing strategies to communicate with them.
· Cold calling.
· Input customer data in CRM System.
· Application tracking.
· Bachelor's degree. Master Degree Applicants pursuing business majors highly preferred.
· Experience prospecting and cold calling.
· Marketing Interns with ability to create Brochures, Advertising Matter highly preferred.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.