Political Consulting InternshipS.C.
Innovation Consulting InternshipOpenbox
Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Intrepid Minds, LLC
Posted: March 01 2015
Company Location: Sterling, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntrepid Minds provides superior educational consulting services, curriculum design, and classroom training to government clients. While most contracting companies that do business with the Federal Government do a little bit of everything, we've chosen to specialize in education. This means that our clients can be confident that their training is designed to the highest academic standards and delivered using the most innovative and effective methods.
We're a startup company, so the intern we choose for this position will be instrumental in establishing a marketing and outreach plan, collecting customer data, and shaping our entire outward-facing company persona. We'll definitely need someone highly motivated and independent who can be trusted to operate with minimal "hand holding."
Responsibilities- Synthesizes a simple marketing plan based on customer data and industry best practices
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses strong skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Analytic thinker who evaluates new information and comes to logical and actionable conclusions
- Self-directed and independent
SkillsRequired - Business English, Corporate Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications, Social Media Management, Advertising Copy, Advertising Operations, Advertising Research, Data Analysis, Customer Acquisition, Article Marketing
Preferred - Digital Storytelling, Able To Multi-task, Able To Work Under Pressure, Adaptable, Infographics, B2B Marketing, B2B Sales